Power UP: January 2021
Happy New Year and welcome to a new way to network! Blitzer is the one-on-one networking platform sure to eliminate Zoom fatigue.
New to Blitzr? It's easy to get yourself set up!
- Register for a Blitzr account at Blitzr.com
- email (you will receive an email reminder about the event 1 hour and 5 minutes before it starts
- phone # for reminders of the event you've registered for
- Headline (that's your business/company info)
No need to register with PACC. Register directly with Blitzr!
1) once you have an account you can register using this link https://blitzr.com/event/2118/4102
2) You will NOT receive an email confirmation of your registration.
3) you can see the list of registered participants with red & green dots next to their names
- Excited to talk with specific participants? Click the green dot next to their names
- Prefer not to talk to specific participants? Click the red dot next to their names
- You will not be matched with someone you have clicked red for even if they have clicked green for you.
- No other participants can see if you red or green lighted them
- You will be randomly matched by Blitzr when color choices are not specified
- You will receive email reminders 1 hour and 5 minutes before the event starts from Blitzr.
- Just click on the link provided in one of those 2 emails
- You will be greeted by Beth and Deanne for a 5 minute introduction
- They will not be able to see or hear you, but you can see and hear them.
- You can see a list of the other participants to the right of your screen
- There is a chat box at the bottom right of your screen
- There is a timer at the top right of your screen
- After the 5 minute introduction you will be matched by Blitzr into a one-on-one conversation for 5 minutes
- You will be matched with 4 or 5 other guests
- If there is an odd number of guests you might be put into a waiting room
- At the end of the speed matching you will be asked to create an audio critique of the event
- Then it's back to our hosts for a 5 minute wrap up
Power UP! Series Sponsor Salem Five Bank
"It's all about community. Chamber for Good Series Sponsor Peabody Wealth Advisors
Chamber for Good Nonprofit of the Month Peabody Historical Society
Questions? Contact Maria or Beth!