Power UP Blitzr: March 2021
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Welcome to a new way to network with PACC Chamber Members! Blitzer is the one-on-one networking platform sure to eliminate Zoom fatigue. You have (8) 6 minute meetings with other business professionals to share who you are, what you do and who you help!
What is the Agenda?
- You will be greeted by Maria, Beth and Deanne for a 10 minute introduction
- They will not be able to see or hear you, but you can see and hear them.
- You can see a list of the other participants to the right of your screen
- There is a chat box at the bottom right of your screen
- There is a timer at the top right of your screen
- After the 10 minute introduction you will be matched by Blitzr into 8 one-on-one conversation for 6 minutes each.
- If there is an odd number of guests you might be put into a waiting room for a 6 minute period (go grab another cup of coffee!)
- At the end of the speed matching you will be asked to create an audio critique of the event
- Then it's back to our hosts for a 10 minute wrap up
Power UP! Series Sponsor Salem Five Bank
"It's all about community. At Salem Five, banking isn't just personalized it's personal. We'd love to see how we can help you".
__________________________________________________Chamber for Good Series Sponsor Peabody Wealth Advisors
Chamber for Good Nonprofit of the Month Peabody Lions Club Charities and North Shore Community Action Program
Questions? Contact Maria or Beth!