Servicing, retention and rounding of Personal Insurance accounts, according to agency procedures and standards. Ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter, who works well in an evolving team environment.
- Ability to handle complex accounts and multiple lines of business, while ensuring the client experience is as positive as possible.
- Ordering and processing renewal and change requests with an emphasis on Personal Insurance Risk Management.
- Prepares review letters on an annual basis, offering recommendations to clients based on analysis of clients insurance needs.
- Proactive with follow ups for future requests/needs.
- Works to ensure that the agency goal of retention is met.
- Acting proactively to retain accounts through efficient remarketing and according to agency procedures and standards.
- Actively solicits and processes additional lines of coverage for all accounts.
- Ability to provide basic information on all Phil Richard Insurance services and direct clients accordingly.
- Maintains a courteous and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, insurance companies and other related contacts, attorneys, mortgage brokers, etc.
- Ability to communicate & share knowledge and skills with others.
- Interest in being involved in the multiple community causes that Phil Richard Insurance strives to support.
- Remains informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverage’s and technology. Strives to enhance personal knowledge to employ in everyday situations and conversations.
Performance Standards: •
- Adherence to developed procedures and guidelines
- Enhance retention rate of existing accounts
- Responsive to client, carrier and management requests
- Effective team player to both the department and the agency as a whole
- Continuous effort to improve knowledge and performance
- Maintain efficient use of time as it relates to providing superior service and advice to our clients and prospects.
- Willingness to participate in staff meetings to continually improve agency standards and value add delivery of information.
- 3 years Personal Lines Agency experience in an automated, transactional filing environment, with the ability to handle multi line accounts.
- Efficient use of comparative rating software
- Professional Designation encouraged
- Good command of all lines of personal insurance coverage
- Understanding of contracts, insurance products, coverage forms and underwriting guidelines
- Desire to work on continuing education requirements
- Knowledge and ability to use applicable rating programs.
- MA State Agents License required
- Proficient in Windows, Winrater and Outlook.
- Excellent organization, communication – written, oral and automation skills.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- Good negotiation skills.
Ability to take direction and work both independently and as part of a team.